This presentation discusses several university class-based design projects for helping learners better understand themselves and their surroundings while learning the fundamental knowledge and techniques of information design. The metacognitive learning approach illustrates the potential of using data-driven information design and information visualization as an empowerment tool to support the students’ well-being.
🎙️ Conversation with Yvette Shen - The Quantified and Qualified Self: Digitizing, Visualizing, and Introspection
- 📜 Beyond data transactions: a framework for meaningfully informed data donation
- 🎓 A toolkit for developing remote patient monitoring in social, daily activity and related emotion
- 📅 DatEthics - MobileHCI'20 Workshop
- 🎓 Design of Midway Energy (Middleware System) as part of Illuminator
- 🎓 Data Donation: Engage Users in Ethical Data-driven Design