In this episode, we have a Data-Centric Design conversation with Marit Bentvelzen about Reflection by Interaction. Marit is a PhD candidate in Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Utrecht. She recently authored the CHI paper ‘How Instructional Data Physicalisation Fosters Reflection in Personal Informatics’ and also the fascinating review paper ‘Revisiting Reflection in HCI’ published in the IMWUT journal. She shares insights into what led her to explore reflection in personal informatics as the core of her PhD, and how technology can support users in reflecting on personal data.
🎙️ Conversation with Marit Bentvelzen - Reflection by Interaction
- 📜 Beyond data transactions: a framework for meaningfully informed data donation
- 🎓 A toolkit for developing remote patient monitoring in social, daily activity and related emotion
- 📅 DatEthics - MobileHCI'20 Workshop
- 🎓 Design of Midway Energy (Middleware System) as part of Illuminator
- 🎓 Data Donation: Engage Users in Ethical Data-driven Design