Sandy Gould is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Computer Science and Informatics, Cardiff University. One aspect of Sandy’s research focuses on the ways that computing technology is affecting how we work and what it means to work. In particular, he has been investigating how people’s work is tracked by digital technology (explicitly and implicitly) as they work, and how measures of work are constituted in workplaces.
📅 Conversation with Sandy Gould - Data Consumption and Experiences in the Research Process
- 📜 Beyond data transactions: a framework for meaningfully informed data donation
- 🎓 A toolkit for developing remote patient monitoring in social, daily activity and related emotion
- 📅 DatEthics - MobileHCI'20 Workshop
- 🎓 Design of Midway Energy (Middleware System) as part of Illuminator
- 🎓 Data Donation: Engage Users in Ethical Data-driven Design