D-Code will bring 15 PhD students to work together in ProtoTeams on the Fundamentals of Design Competence for our Digital Future. This IDE-led Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN) will touch on governance, value, interactions and algorithms. On my side, I am impatient to get started collaborating with Umeå on ‘Designing alternatives for the Terms of Service (TOS)’ (ESR 12) and ‘Designing mechanisms for public deliberation on data use’ (ESR 13).
🚧 D-Code Project Granted Decoding the Digital Future
- 🎓 Breaking the Innovational Standstill in Dutch Primary Education: Motivating teachers to learn and apply new educational methods
- 🎓 FairData: A system to explore datasets as a tool to let data-centric researchers become aware of bias
- 🎓 Design for information flow between data scientists and researchers in Ford
- 🚩 [Open] Prototyping an Open Source Connected E-Bike for Remote Study
- 🚩 [Closed] Exploring the Design Space of Menstrual Tracking Technologies