In the past couple of days, I enjoyed my time in Helsinky, getting started with our new Erasmus+ European project IoT Rapid-Proto Labs. I am looking forward to this new collaboration across Europe on teaching IoT to multi-disciplinary teams of students.
🚧 IoT Rapid-Proto Labs Kickoff
- 🎓 Breaking the Innovational Standstill in Dutch Primary Education: Motivating teachers to learn and apply new educational methods
- 🎓 FairData: A system to explore datasets as a tool to let data-centric researchers become aware of bias
- 🎓 Design for information flow between data scientists and researchers in Ford
- 🚩 [Open] Prototyping an Open Source Connected E-Bike for Remote Study
- 🚩 [Closed] Exploring the Design Space of Menstrual Tracking Technologies